Internet Video Releases
While Internet Media Tours (IMT) are designed for one-on-one media interviews, an Internet Video Release (IVR) is a simple and low cost way to distribute a release and multimedia content through the major wire services and news organizations. An IVR can extend the exposure of a media tour, and we often do this in conjunction with an IMT.
Beyond the major news organizations and wire services, like Reuters, Bloomberg, LA Times and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, we post your IVR to the leading user generated video web sites. There are different categories of user generated video sites such as:
- - Online video sites, like YouTube, which allow users to upload content directly to the site
- - Video search engine sites, like Truveo, that index video placements
- - Specialty video content sites that focus a particular subject matter and typically evaluate each video
Posting and distribution of online video boosts your media outreach by:
- - Growing the potential audience reach and media impressions
- - Increasing Web site traffic back to your site
- - Improving visibility and ranking in search engines, like Google and Yahoo
- - Extending your media exposure for a long as the videos remain online
An IVR can also include a media micro site landing page to easily house media materials and multimedia files.